A rain barrel collects and stores rainwater from roofs for later use to water plants and gardens.
Made from recycled food-grade, high density polyethylene plastic barrels, that have been thoroughly cleaned and assembled in the USA.
- 55-gallon capacity, shapes may vary.
- Colors: 55-gallon - black, grey, terra-cotta and blue
- Barrels have a screw-on top with aluminum screening to keep out leaves, debris and insects.
- Include a front hose shutoff valve to connect a hose or to fill a watering can; side fitting to connect multiple barrels; and overflow fitting & cap.
- Designed to remain outside year around.
- Includes installation & use instructions.
- 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
With proper installation, maintenance and use, rain barrels and tumbling composters should function properly. The Washtenaw County Conservation District assumes no liability for the installation, maintenance, property damage or injury that may be associated with the use of rain barrels or tumbling composters.
**Please contact the District Manager to arrange pick up- firstname.lastname@example.org**