Looking for a certified arborist to look at your the health, insect or disease concerns of your tree? You can search for a certified arborist in your area on the International Society of Arboriculture website. Use their search engine to find an arborist that can help you.
- Is My Yard Tree Worth Money? (Minnesota DNR)
- Marketing Yard Trees (Gretter, Louks, & Nelson, Indiana DNR, 2003)
- Tree Owner's Manual for Northeastern and Midwestern United States (U.S. Forest Service, 2008)
- Urban Forestry Consultants in Michigan
- Urbanwood.org (Southeast Michigan's Reclaimed Wood Marketplace)
- Use of Urban and Development Site Trees for Lumber (Cassens & McKenzie, Purdue University, 2002)